Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions "we", “our" and "us" mean Aceit Sportswear Pty Ltd trading as Aceit and “our website” means the URL www.aceit.com.au and "you" and “your” means you, the customer. These Terms and Conditions together with your order and the order reference number provided to you constitute the entire contract between us and you for the supply of products. No other Terms and Conditions will apply.
Formation of Contract
• You offer to purchase products from us through our website. Your offer is made by completing and submitting your order. Our acceptance of your offer is confirmed by us providing you with a reference number for your order. Once we provide you with the order reference number a binding contract is formed.
Australia and International Supply
• We provide products and deliver within Australia. Purchases made outside Australia must be preapproved prior to placing orders at firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Capacity to Transact on the Web Site
• If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you cannot order via our website.
Processing your Order
• Upon completing your order and submitting it through the checkout system, an order reference number will be issued to you via a confirmation email.
• We will not process your order until it has passed our internal validation procedures, for the purpose of preventing credit card or payment fraud.
• Upon processing your order and receiving payment via your credit card or debit card we will send you a confirmation email, which is your Tax Invoice.
• We, along with our affiliates, reserve the right to: refuse service or supply of the products; terminate the contract and/or your account; remove or edit content from our website at our sole discretion.
• If we cannot process your order after receiving payment, we will contact you using the details entered at the checkout.
• At our discretion we may contact you after payment to confirm you are the owner of the card.
• We always work to display products at competitive prices.
• We reserve the right to modify prices published on our website at any time.
• In the event that the products are part of uniform fulfilment program prices these will be fixed at the quoted rate and displayed as per prearranged with the parent organisation.
• All purchases include GST unless otherwise stated. GST is defined as a goods and service tax as referred to in the new tax system (Goods and Services Tax) Act, 1999, as amended, and includes Act or Regulation that deals with GST.
• All listed prices on the web site including shipping costs are in Australian dollars (AUD).
Delivery and Shipping
• Stock uniforms with decoration will be despatched within 5 working days. Decorated garments will be despatched within 10 working days. Custom made orders take between 4 - 6 weeks.
• We make every effort to deliver your ordered products within the estimated delivery time you have entered at the checkout. Any variations or delays our customer service team will contact the buyer to notify delivery date.
• The estimated delivery times for products are during business hours (9.00 am to 5.00 pm) Monday to Friday excluding NSW Public Holidays.
• Estimated delivery times may vary due to circumstances that are beyond our control. If your order is delivered by our courier service and the specified recipient is unable to accept delivery, a notification card will be left at the premises. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact to contact the courier or mail centre to arrange an alternative time and date for delivery, an additional delivery fee may be incurred.
• If you plan to change your delivery address and contact details after purchase and payment please contact our customer service team on 1800 808 539.
Payment Methods and Processing
• We accept VISA, Bank Card, Paypal and MasterCard.
• Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will be processed on the next business day.
• Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding NSW Public holidays.
• Payments are completed only after you successfully complete the checkout.
• Your tax invoice is your proof of purchase and is required for any warranty claims with the manufacturer.
Title and Risk
• Full title to and risk in the products will pass to you upon delivery from us with and full payment received.
• Please choose carefully and review all products in your cart when completing the checkout process, as your order cannot be cancelled once we have provided you with the order reference number.
• We provide no refunds, credits or replacements if you change your mind about the ordered products, make an incorrect choice, or failed to verify and accurately provide information when placing an order.
• If in the event Aceit Sportswear Pty Ltd agrees to the cancellation of an order a 25% restocking fee will be payable plus any freight costs.
Faulty, Damaged or Defective Products
If you receive a damaged or faulty product, we will arrange for it to be either repaired or replaced for you. A refund may be made if the product is no longer available.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
* Aceit products are not covered by any verbal warranties.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage or Breakage from wear and tear
- Impact-related damage or breakage
- Damage resulting from abuse, misuse or carelessness
- Intentional damage and/or breakage
- Exposure to heat, rain, or snow
- Any damage caused from anything other than defects in material or workmanship
- Damage from the use of solvents, adhesives